2. Free Shipping on select Feeder Wheels
3. 50% off 50 Duro GU12 Rollers w/ DC/DS Power Feeder Purchase
3. Pizzi PVA Glue Applicator Sale
5. Up to 56% OFF Desktop CNC Router Sale
Our prices are hard to beat and our service and customer support are unmatched. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best pricing and customer support available. Although rare, if you find an equivalent product to ours with better pricing, let us know and we will beat it.
The AF19 Bandaw Power Feeder is spring loaded and includes a roller fence for smooth and even feeding through a bandsaw and is capable of heavy-duty workloads. The spring tension is adjustable.
Your bandsaw table needs the following amount of space to mount the feeder on the front right (outfeed) corner of the table without adding an extension bracket:
1. 9.3" is required from the tip of the blade to the end of the table on the outfeed side.
2. 11.25" is required from the tip of the blade to the end of the table (opposite the fence).
This feeder can fit on smaller bandsaw tables, but may require an extension off the side of your bandsaw table where the feeder is mounted.
|Length Fully Extended||43"|
|Net Weight||176 lbs|
|Gross Weight||209 lbs|
|Max. Height of Rollers||7-7/8"|
|Max. Roller-Blade Clearance||8-1/4"|
|Fence Size||15-3/4"L x 7-7/8"|
|Max. Fence-Blade Clearance||8-1/4"|
*Ships via LTL Freight: Additional freight services such as liftgate service, etc., may incur additional freight charge.
Optional: 180 x 40mm RU18 Polyurethane Roller Assembly - Recommended if the face of the workpiece where the rollers make contact is finished and cannot have any marring.
Note: Machine in video is the Pneumatic AF19N Bandsaw Power Feeder