1. Free Shipping on DC30 and DC40 Feeders Extended through April. *Excluding DS Series
2. Free Shipping on select Feeder Wheels
3. Router Bit Liquidation Sale from our Partner Advanced Machinery
5. Pizzi PVA Glue Applicator Sale
6. Get $500 towards a Desktop CNC Router with Purchase of a DC/DS Power Feeder
Our prices are hard to beat and our service and customer support are unmatched. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best pricing and customer support available. Although rare, if you find an equivalent product to ours with better pricing, let us know and we will beat it.
All of our feeder wheels and rollers will be price matched plus 5% off if you find a better price.
The Co-Matic Ultimate Edgebander & Trim Kit is the most efficient setup for woodworkers looking to edgeband and trim parts in both the table and hand-held setup with the Co-Matic Hot Melt Edgebander & PD80 Edgeband Trimmer.
This kit includes the BR600 Max Portable Edgebander, 2 tables for an edgebanding and trimming station to run simultaneously, and all the accessories necessary to complete edgebanding projects quickly with quality.
*For edgebanding straight parts, the ST97 Fence Attachment is commonly added.
This Kit Includes:
*In stock and can ship out the day of order if made by 3PM MST.
"They (Co-Matic Portable Edgebander) are simple to use (after a little practice) and will actually do 3mm just as well as our Brandt contour bander......... For a one man shop I think this thing could serve all his banding needs."
- Larry Schweitzer - L.K. Schweitzer Inc
"I have had this edgebander for about 18 months now and it has been one of my best purchases. It works great for all types of edgebanding from .5 mm to 3 mm. I have also used it to put laminate on edges of countertops and back splashes. It has saved me a lot of time because it is quick and easy to make adjustments to fit the projects needs. I would highly recommend this product."
- Carl Wilhelm - CW Designs, USA
"The edgebander is working great. We were using the 0.5 mm flat edge tape and it has a much better finish as compared to other machines I tried. Your customer service has been excellent. I couldn't ask for any better."
- Dave Robinson - Sherwood Shelving, British Columbia, Canada
- Rich Petrillo - Montalbano Inc, New York, USA
- Tyler Nay - TrimArt, Utah, USA
"We used to do the curved edges by hand and it took a long time. This little edgebander has made this process a whole lot quicker."
- Dura-Top, Idaho, USA
- James Johnson, Idaho, USA
- Chris Jones, Pennsylvania, USA
- Gene Gruber, Wisconsin, USA
- Janet Davis, USA