3. 50% off 50 Duro GU12 Rollers w/ DC/DS Power Feeder Purchase
Our prices are hard to beat and our service and customer support are unmatched. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best pricing and customer support available. Although rare, if you find an equivalent product to ours with better pricing, let us know and we will beat it.
*Special on the Double Function 0165DF - One in stock at special price.
Pizzi Metered PVA Glue Applicators are built for quick and precise gluing of dowels, dados, edges, and more. With the metered system, set your desired glue output for each application and achieve perfectly consistent glue output with each shot. Our double function models (DF) allow you to easily switch between continuous flow and metered so you are stuck to just one option. These metered glue applicator tanks come standard with 1 or 2 guns, depending on the model.
Each Metered Glue Tank includes:
Pistol Grip Glue Gun (2 qty for 0265(DF) Models)
Universal Nozzle for Glue Gun (2 qty for 0265(DF) Models)
Trolley with Shelf and Timer
Tap Fitting for Cleaning Nozzles after use
4 Meter Nylon Hose (2 qty for 0265(DF) Models)
Glue Gun Housing Bin & Housing Support (On side of tank) (2 qty for 0265(DF) Models)
Available Models (Options on top right of page for web checkout):
0165: Metered 2.5 Gallon Stainless Steel PVA Glue Applicator Tank w/ 1 Gun
0165DF: Metered and Continuous Flow 2.5 Gallon Double Function Stainless Steel PVA Glue Applicator Tank w/ 1 Gun
0265: Metered 2.5 Gallon Stainless Steel PVA Glue Applicator Tank w/ 2 Guns (2nd gun not shown in picture)
0265DF: Metered and Continuous Flow 2.5 Gallon Stainless Steel PVA Glue Applicator Tank w/ 2 Guns (2nd gun not shown in picture)
1. Add PVA glue to container
2. Close lid and hook up compressed air to the tank (fill to a maximum of 5 Bars or 75 PSI)
3. Remove compressed air and tank can be pressurized for months - Recharge when needed or after adding more glue
4. Add preferred nozzle or use the included standard nozzle and begin gluing
5. Place gun and nozzle inside included container on the side of the tank (filled with water) when not in use
6. After daily use, connect the nozzle to the included tap fitting and rinse out. Also wash out glue gun with water