Smart 7 Wheel Variable Speed Power Feeder - Short Stock
[tab name='Overview'] Co-Matic DS700 Variable Speed Power Feeder w/Smart Stand - 7 Wheel for Short Stock
- 42" Horizontal Adjustment Arm: This power feeder stand is also built with a longer support column and arm (42 inch horizontal adjustment arm compared to the standard 28 inch arm), making it compatible with larger machinery.
- Vertical Adjustment at Front: Standard power feeder stands require vertical adjustment near the base of the stand where the smart stand is vertically adjusted directly above the power feeder, so your operator doesn't have to walk to the back of the machine. This vertical adjustment also makes it so you can pass taller parts up to 20 inches through a feeder without crashing into the horizontal arm of the stand as the horizontal arm is always stationary.
- Memo-Locking Feature: When you swing the power feeder out away from machine and bring it back in, the memo-locking mechanism locks the feeder perfectly back into its prior position.
- More Durability: The base, joints, and handles of the SS130 Smart Stand are superior to that of the standard universal stands and built for longer wear
- Optional Height Indicator: Add the Height Indicator to know exactly how high the rollers are as you raise and lower the feeder
What sets this feeder apart from other feeders?:
1. Capable of Feeding Short-Stock
|7 Wheel Variable Speed
|Horse Power & Rotation
|(2/3HP) 1-3 Phase, 110-220V; Forward/Reverse
|Range of Speeds
|7 - 86 FPM
|∅60 x 60 mm (∅2.36″ x 2.36″)
|18 mm (3/4″)
|Base Bolt Pattern
|108 x 90mm Center to Center
Video below is of the Smart Stand included with the DS700 (Video is of DS300)
Video below is of DC70 that doesn't include the Smart Stand
Video below is of Smart Stand included with the DS700
"(DC70)Great heavy duty machine that works great (better than the 4 wheel feeders), especially for the small parts we run on our shaper. We have added 2 of these feeders recently to our operation."
Saco Industries, Indiana
"The power feeder has been a great addition to our saw. The additional wheels are great..We considering adding these to the rest of our machines."
Miller Clapperton, Georgia